Albion® Magnesium Bisglycinate is a chelated and highly bioavailable magnesium supplement, manufactured by Albion® Laboratories, Inc. for Reflex. This form of magnesium is estimated to have an 80% bioavailability (with little to no side effects), compared with alternate forms like magnesium citrate that has a 90% bioavailability, (but with a possible laxative side effect) or magnesium oxide, thought to have a mere 4% bioavailability.
Magnesium is vital to energy production, and many active individuals are prone to deficiency. Magnesium is a co-factor in over 300 reactions in the body; it also produces a mild relaxing effect, and so can be useful post-training.
Properties of Magnesium:
- Supports normal energy-yielding metabolism; contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Required for normal muscle function.
- Important for the maintenance on normal bones.
Serving Size: 1 Caps
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Magnesium (from Albion® Magnesium Bisglycinate): 125 mg
(Gelatine Capsule (2-piece), Magnesium Bisglycinate, Carrier (Maltodextrin), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Allergens & Dietary Attributes:
- Does not contain any known allergens.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.